At Unifeye Vision Partners (UVP) our mission is simple: to partner with leading eye care practices and support them in their quest to improve the quality of their patients’ lives. We are building the leading, nationally recognized integrated eye care community in the country through these partnerships and our commitment to upholding our mission and core values.
UVP has a new opening for a Training & Development Manager for our Minnesota practices - MN Eye Consultants & Northwest Eye.
The Training & Development Manager designs, plans, and implements company training programs across assigned Region. Leads cross-functional teams responsible for identifying root cause needs, recommending solutions, creating deliverables using all delivery methodologies, implementing strategies, and evaluating effectiveness of deliverables for technical and non-technical training and instructional design initiatives that compliment and support the strategy and goals of the organization.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Lead project teams that include all levels of management and subject matter experts to identify technical and non-technical training needs, conduct gap analyses, develop training materials, promote training programs and initiatives, and deliver training.
- Manage all technical and non-technical content development delivery methodologies that include, but are not limited to, mentoring, coaching, on-the-job training, instructor-led, webinars, eLearning, workshops, simulations, and video. Present information using a variety of instructional techniques or formats, such as role playing, team exercises, group discussions, videos, games, learning labs and lectures.
- Design, organize, and facilitate new hire orientation program.
- Coordinate and facilitate new team member training and other company training needs, as requested.
- Design and implement training programs that aid in team member job skill development, maintenance and improvement. Promote ongoing education and skill development.
- Develop and coordinate the creation of procedure documents and job aids.
- Monitor and evaluate training activities, materials, and instructors to ensure content remains accurate, current, and effective.
- Implement, deploy, and maintain enterprise-wide Learning Management System.
- Perform administrative tasks such as monitor costs, schedule classes, system(s) set up, coordinate enrollment, process and track Continuing Education Reimbursement requests and available funds and track licensures and certifications.
- Manage and coordinate internal continuing education program.
- Ensure compliance requirements and other critical policy and procedure changes are accurately reflected in all deliverables.
- Other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s Degree in HR, OD, Education, Instructional Design or related field OR equivalent years of experience within field
- Minimum of 3 - 5 years demonstrated training experience including but not limited to instructional design, methodologies and deliverables, and facilitation required
- Experience working in healthcare environment preferred
- Demonstrated, engaging facilitation skills in delivery of instructor led training.
- Strong communication skills – both written and verbal.
- Works best in a collaborative, team oriented, and fast-paced environment.
- Thirst for learning and creating innovative deliverables.
- Demonstrated experience with learning management systems – design, set up, implementation, and maintenance a must.
- Demonstrated knowledge of training software and tools.
- Knowledge of HRIS systems and how they interact with the LMS.
- Ability to adapt in ever-changing environments and course correct without impacting intended goal.
- Ability to handle multiple and competing priorities and timelines.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
- ATD Master Trainer certification preferred
- Training Professional Organization Membership
- Ophthalmic Certification helpful but not required
Unifeye Vision Partners provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.