At Unifeye Vision Partners (UVP) our mission is simple: to partner with leading eye care practices and support them in their quest to improve the quality of their patients’ lives. We are building the leading, nationally recognized integrated eye care community in the country through these partnerships and our commitment to upholding our mission and core values.
UVP has a new opening for a Technical Support Specialist for our Twin Cities practices.
The Technical Support Specialist will be responsible for day to day end user and systems support and maintenance.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Utilize ticketing system to receive, troubleshoot, and resolve support requests.
- Work closely with Application Specialists to support, troubleshoot and resolve core application issues.
- Coordinate with third party vendors and additional IT resources to provide technical support to end users via phone, email and/or in person.
- Participate and assist with new software and hardware implementations, create documentation, and perform software testing and evaluation as needed. Implementations or new deployments may require hours to be worked after regularly scheduled weekday hours or on weekends dependent on each situation.
- Work closely with users from all levels on related projects to utilize resources, prioritize tasks, and ensure quality and on-time delivery.
- Adhere to all regulatory requirements. Assist with the development of processes and procedures to ensure compliance with regulations and requirements.
- Other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
1-2 years’ experience in a support role in Information Technology. Previous Healthcare IT experience preferred. Functional knowledge of Windows and Mac Operating Systems, Microsoft Office, SharePoint, and Active Directory required. Very strong conceptual, analytical, judgment and communication abilities, with an emphasis on the ability to communicate with technical and non-technical audiences.
Unifeye Vision Partners provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.