This position has no supervisory responsibility.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
- Typing and computer knowledge required
- Previous experience with EHR systems required and ophthalmology experience highly preferred
- Bilingual a plus
- Knowledge of medical terminology, Ophthalmology preferred
- Ability to perform ophthalmic tests and calibrate equipment per manufacturer guidelines
· High schedule diploma or equivalent.
· Minimum of one (1) year experience in a medical office, ophthalmic experience preferred.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
Medical Scribe Certification and Aptitude Test (MSCAT) preferred.
This is a full-time, non-exempt position that supports the Inland Empire practices. The position is located in Hesperia, CA but requires travel to other clinics as assigned. Work shift is Monday-Friday with start time as early as 7:00 a.m. and end time as late as 6:00 p.m.
SPECIALTY EYE CARE TO THE INLAND EMPIRE
Pacific Eye Institute (PEI) has been providing specialty eye care to the Inland Empire since 1981 when founder Dr. Robert N. Fabricant opened the first clinic in Upland California. Today, Pacific Eye Institute is one of the most comprehensive ophthalmic care facilities in the Inland Empire, with a team of 20+ renown eye specialists offering a broad range of eye care services at six convenient locations. Our offices are located in Barstow, Colton, Eastvale, Hesperia, Rancho Cucamonga, Temecula and Upland. Whether it’s a routine eye exam, inpatient eye disease care, or outpatient surgery, we have an eye doctor ready to serve you.
We provide the highest quality vision care for the treatment of ocular conditions, including cataracts and glaucoma, in a comfortable and safe outpatient environment.