At Unifeye Vision Partners (UVP) our mission is simple: to partner with leading eye care practices and support them in their quest to improve the quality of their patients’ lives. We are building the leading, nationally recognized integrated eye care community in the country through these partnerships and our commitment to upholding our mission and core values.
UVP has a new opening for a Marketing Coordinator for our Twin Cities practices.
The Marketing Coordinator is responsible for owning and managing a variety of initiatives that enhance the brand and/or patient experience for Unifeye Vision Partner (UVP)’s practices within the Twin Cities. Typical marketing projects and scope of work will include graphic design of marketing materials, patient database marketing, internal and external communications (including social media and newsletters), digital signage, and other projects designed to promote our brands and grow our practices.
The position requires strategic and creative thinking, excellent communication skills, the ability to multi-task amid a busy and changing environment, and experience with graphic design programs (specifically - Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign). The position is based out of the Bloomington office for Minnesota Eye Consultants, reports to the Sr. Marketing Manager (located in that same office), and works alongside Marketing & Outreach team members both locally and nationally.
Essential Responsibilities and Duties
- Design and creation of brochures, flyers, and patient education materials
- Order and distribute promotional items, literature, clinic materials and displays – and respond to internal team member requests for existing or new products.
- Maintain lead lists and manage database marketing, including suggestions on how best to manage/improve this process.
- Review ticketing and project management systems, helping us design and implement a tool for managing department workflow.
- Develop and maintain content for digital signage (patient education within clinics)
- Coordinate printing projects with our preferred printing vendor and review/approve orders made by team members.
- Coordinate D2C and B2B campaigns to engage patients and referring providers
- Support video and photography projects, editing and publishing
- Review and respond in a timely fashion to incoming online inquiries
- Assist with marketing, promotions, community events and health fair activities
- Responsible for organizing and maintaining marketing file share platform
- Participate in market research projects and competitor analyses, as requested
- Administrative duties to include scheduling meetings
- Knowledge of marketing/sales strategies related to branding and culture-building
- Ability to be organized and self-motivated and exercise independent judgment
- Ability to work independently, prioritize and meet deadlines
- Recognize when a system or process is not producing the desired results and offer suggestions for improvement
- Systematically generate and evaluate alternatives before making decisions
- Manage time efficiently, through multiple assignments, in a busy environment
- Must be customer-service oriented with strong attention to quality control
Education & Experience Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, communications, or related field
- Excellent time management and organizational skills demonstrating prowess at project management
- Experience and skill with creative design applications including Mac/Apple products, Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft PowerPoint, video, and photo editing
- Develop creative ideas and innovative approaches to improve teamwork, patient care, work processes, or productivity
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Energetic about challenges, self-motivated, and able to focus on long-term objectives while juggling day-to-day projects and requirements.
- Ability to re-prioritize, as needed, to meet changing deadlines and requests
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
- Ability to build constructive and effective relationships, establish rapport, relate to people at various levels, inside and outside of the organization
- Act with integrity and demonstrate support for the company, its values, and team members, while remaining focused on meeting and exceeding patient expectations
- Healthcare experience a plus.
Unifeye Vision Partners provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.