Rare opportunity to walk into a mature GLAUCOMA practice in the affluent suburbs of a thriving metropolitan area.
Need to replace the retirement of a 13th busiest glaucoma specialist (measured by latanoprost rx’s written) in the US.
- Work out of 3 beautifully equipped offices with a built-in referral network of 11 collegial internal ophthalmologists and 6 optometrists as well as expanding network of outside OD and MD referral sources.
- Guaranteed Base, Sign On/Relocation
- Partnership Equity Track available
- Operate at one of 4 ASCs co-owned with Minnesota Eye Consultants. Operate next to friendly luminaries such as Tom Samuelson and David Hardten, who are happy to consult or advise on challenging cases. Every type of MIGs, tubes, lasers and more!
- Opportunity to tap into an established ethical premium cataract program with up to 30% of patients opting for toric IOLs, light adjustable lenses or multifocal IOL's where appropriate
UVP, is a physician-owned practice management company with a clear vision: to build the leading, nationally recognized integrated eye care community in the country. I love working here because We are guided by five core values: People-Centric, Partnership, Stewardship, Continuous Improvement, and Fulfillment. In other words, we believe that everyone in our community matters, that we’re stronger when we work collaboratively together, that we have a responsibility to be great stewards of our affiliated practices’ legacies, that we must always challenge ourselves to be better, and that we’re contributing to something larger than ourselves.
When we started our journey in 2017, we intentionally stated that our goal was to build the best eye care management company, not the largest. To be the best, you must partner with the best practices, and support them in their quest to improve the quality of their patients’ lives. That discipline has served us well.
I am very proud of the partnerships we have established to date in our Minnesota and Southern California markets, with Minnesota Eye Consultants and Northwest Eye in the Twin Cities region, and Pacific Eye Institute and Inland Eye Institute in the Inland Empire region. Working together, we have established ourselves as the eye care provider of choice in both regions and are excited to work with the Eye Care of La Jolla team to expand our footprint in Southern California and the greater San Diego market.
If you’re interested in the opportunity, let’s schedule an interview this week or next.
Renaldo Johnson, Provider Recruitment Manager