With five locations throughout the Twin Cities metro area, Northwest Eye is among the largest specialty eye care providers in the Midwest. Our environment is both dynamic and adaptable! The variety of patients you interact with each day and cutting-edge eye health practices will keep you at the top of your game.
Northwest Eye Clinic has a new opening for a full-time Clinic Scheduler in our Patient Access department.
The Clinic Scheduler is part of our scheduling call center and takes inbound calls from patients and customers. This position is responsible for providing a positive customer experience and first impression of Northwest Eye.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Schedule new and existing patient appointments, clinical testing and treatments.
- Register new patients accurately, verify and enter insurance.
- Monitor and adjust provider schedules as needed.
- Direct calls to appropriate departments, including triage and business office.
- Contact new referrals and register into the electronic practice management (EPM) system and electronic health records (EHR) system.
- Work in collaboration with team toward common goals and benchmarks.
Education and/or Experience Required:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of 2 years in specialty scheduling (ophthalmology preferred) or 3 years within a medical office setting
- Strong background in customer service, call center experience a plus
Location and Schedule Details:
This position is full time (40 hours per week) and is located in our Golden Valley Administrative office.
Northwest Eye Clinic provides a wide range of service offerings from comprehensive pediatrics, cataract surgery and premium lens implants, treatment of corneal and retinal disease and glaucoma, oculofacial and esthetic services to LASIK and total eye care that allow us to care for all ages, from newborns to seniors. Our doctors, surgeons, and eye care professionals are true professionals with uncommon enthusiasm for education patients about eye care. We make patient education our focus and encourage patients to Be Eye Wise about their eye health.
Northwest Eye and MN Eye Consultants are now sister companies under Unifeye Vision Partners! To view employment opportunities at all of our locations go to www.unifeyejobs.com.
Unifeye Vision Partners provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.